Here are a few of the photos I took at the Urthel beer dinner. These images are just scans of the prints so they are really bad quality. And there is lots of dust and stuff from the scanner. When I get a hold of sara's negative scanner I'll post some better quality images.
The first course was prosciutto with a mellon chutney and and a balsamic vinegar reduction topped with micro greens. Very tasty.
The second course consisted of half a fried green tomato filled with shrimp ceveché sided with pickled onion. This was also very nice. It paired well with the Hop-it beer.
The third course was a whole quail grilled, stuffed with a tart cherry stuffing over sticky rice and some kind of reduction and grilled zucchini. (cant remember what the reduction was, I think it was cherry also.
By the time the last two courses came out it had become to dark to shoot. So I didn't get any pictures of the last two. So here are a few more from that roll.
Sooo pretty!
Tomorrow I will be finishing the limoncello! So I'll take a bunch of pictures. Tonight me and Jamie made a killer lasagnas! I'll have some pictures of that too!
Till next time
I think you're pictures look awesome! I seriously look cross-eyed in the last picture! Lol
ReplyDelete