Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Strang things I find in my room.
So today I went and had an enjoyable lunch with my little sister caroline. We ate at the LRG. I haven't eaten anything off the new lunch menu and I needed to pick up my pay check. The food was pretty good. The conversation was fun and interesting. After eating I went to Walkers to journal. I bought a macchiato and sat down to finish my first full journal. I'm pretty proud of myself for having filled up an entire notebook. Granted it is a small one, but still I'm not much of a writer. Journaling over the past few months has really helped me get to know myself better and has help me label my feelings. It has also helped me see why I do certain things. Anyway, once I had my fill of journaling, I went for a walk around downtown and looked in a variety of shops etc, etc. When I get home I find my roommates cat curled up on my bed asleep. Little bastard! You might say thats not such a strange thing to find in your room, and I'm inclined to agree. But what was weird/strange was the bobby pin I found on my mouse pad. Where the eff did that come from!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment