Well recently I asked the folks if i could borrow their old Canon AE-1 35mm camera and they granted permission. Before this I had only taken pictures once before when I took sara's camera to Rome with me. They were rather bad. But I hadnt practiced at all before hand. So what is to be expected.
This time around I got some advice from sara and went at it. Before I got the AE-1, I bought an 80's canon with auto focus at the thrift store for a $1.50. It was pretty awesome! But the auto focus was really unpredictable. And with the price of film and developing these days I thought I should go with a camera I had more control over. So I asked for the AE-1.
I have shot almost four rolls now. I dont have them in digital form so I can't post any yet. I plan to get them on CDs from now on so I can post them here on the blog. Any who, I think this will do it for my first post and I hope I can keep up with. I'll have a new roll developed soon and I'll post the ones I like.
Till next time.
Yay!! I'm so glad you started a blog! I'm going to be on your tail about posting. :)
ReplyDeleteI've already posted again!
ReplyDelete