Well, as you can see it has been awhile. Things have come and things have gone. Here I sit as a collage graduate waiting to receive my diploma for a six year degree in the field I would have expected least, religion. If someone had told me after graduating high school that I would graduate from UGA with a BA in religion I would have laughed till my sides were sore. And then continued to laugh; and then some more laughing. Finally, I would find some composure and inform them that they were, indeed, crazy. But low and behold, I have done just the thing. However, I did not seek religion out of spirit but out of necessity. (and maybe a little interest.) After finding myself at Uga seeking a degree in Japanese language and literature I found out to my horror that in order to fulfill the requirements of said degree I would have to spend another three years at university. Yuck. So, what is one, such as I to do? Isn't it obvious, find the degree with the least amount of major credit hours and throw myself ferociously toward the light at the end of the arch. In my case, I slowly and grudgingly force myself to take the required classes and skirt by in whatever manner necessary for the completion of this marginally useful accomplishment. One day I'll see the true usefulness of this yet to be acquired piece of paper. Till then I'll continue on with the usual exploits of a lowly prep cook.
to be continued...
Haha! I *did* laugh. :) Keep postin'!
ReplyDelete:) I'm going to try to keep up better this time!
ReplyDelete